At our drop-in centre we aim to provide a safe and welcoming space for Forgotten Australians.
Visit us at 1/8 Bromham Place, Richmond, to:
- connect, support each other and share stories together
- access free laundry facilities, computers and our library
- have a cup of tea or coffee, as well as breakfast, lunch and snacks
- join other service users from 12pm on Fridays, for a sit-down lunch and a catch-up
- meet face-to-face with staff to talk about any support needs you may have
- participate in activities such as walking groups and art therapy programs.
Where we are
How do I get there?
Take the 109 or 42 to Victoria Street, the 78 and 79 tram along Church Street or the 48 or 75 along Bridge Road.
The two closest train stations are West Richmond and North Richmond.