Your feedback matters to us
Open Place is committed to providing quality services and we welcome feedback from our service users.
Feedback is very important to our organisation as it assists us to better identify your needs, ensure quality and continuously improve our services.
You can provide feedback by telling our administration staff or your practitioner. Alternatively, you can provide feedback here by completing the form below.
Our staff value positive feedback from clients.
We also welcome general feedback about our services and our website, or ideas about how we could improve our services.
You have the right to make a complaint if you are not satisfied with the service you received from us. This includes whether you are dissatisfied with the behaviour of a staff member, or the way in which you were provided with the service.
Who funds Open Place?
Frequently asked questions
There are several possible outcomes:
- There may be a change to the way services are delivered to you
- The matter may be resolved without significant changes to service delivery
- Changes may be made to our policies or practices
- An apology will be offered to you if appropriate
- Matters of a criminal nature will be referred to Victoria Police
- We will advise you regarding further options if you are not happy with the outcome of your complaint
To inform us of a positive experience, or to provide feedback that could result in an improvement to one of our services or programs, speak directly to the staff member who works with you.
Alternatively, you can complete a Feedback Form on this page.
We want to hear from you if you:
- Believe the services we are providing don’t meet your needs
- Aren’t happy about the way you have been treated
- Feel your rights have not been taken into account
- Have a suggestion about how we can improve our service
- Have enjoyed a particularly exceptional service
Your feedback will help us improve what we do and it may also help us to provide a better service for many other people too.
If you have any questions about how to give feedback or make a complaint, or would like more information, please speak with your practitioner or an Open Place staff member.
To contact us directly: